Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summing it all up

This was a great experience and I hope we can spread the word back at NEIU to our fellow colleagues. Michelle covered some of the same workshops I went to, so check her reviews for some excellent web sites. The ikeepbookmarks website has hundreds of useful sites, mostly free so it should keep us plenty busy mining for some gem sites.
Something else you can check out if you don't already know is that your windows pc has a movie maker already installed so when you ever are ready to take on becoming the next Steven Spielberg you can get your start with this software. It's not too difficult to master and I'll be happy to share what I learned from making a video during this conference. However, I am sure I will focus more on just using ready made learning objects and videos available for free on line in such places as merlot.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment